Last update: August 23, 2016
ACCUTHERA will recognize the importance of your personal information and strive to protect it properly in accordance with the following policy.
- When ACCUTHERA asks to supply or register your personal information, ACCUTHERA will inform you of the purpose of use, as well as whom to contact with your personal information. Your personal information is entrusted to us in our business activities. In events, seminars or interviews, however, when you are asked to supply or register your personal information (including your business card), ACCUTHERA may refrain from the notice of the purpose of use.
- ACCUTHERA will strictly observe the Japanese laws and other regulations and guidelines for the handling of personal information.
- ACCUTHERA will manage your personal information properly and strive to prevent the loss, destruction, alternation or leakage of the information. ACCUTHERA will have security measures to prevent the unauthorized access to the information.
- We use your personal data only for the specified purpose, control it in the proper way, and do not provide or disclose it to third parties except in special circumstances.
- ACCUTHERA will make use of your personal information only within the scope of the following purpose.
(1) To send the latest news about ACCUTHERA products and services
(2) To send information about the seminars and the exhibitions
(3) To send questionnaires for the purpose of improving our customer service
- ACCUTHERA may provide outsourcers with your personal information within the scope of legitimate use purpose. In such cases, the outsourcers are obligated to protect your personal information appropriately, and ACCUTHERA will make reasonable efforts to prevent the leakage or loss of your personal information in outsourcers.
- ACCUTHERA will not provide or disclose your personal information to the third parties without your prior permission, except in cases required by law or some other justifiable reason.
- ACCUTHERA will strive to maintain the latest information to secure the accuracy of your personal information.
- When you make a request to confirm, correct about your personal information, or give any complaints, ACCUTHERA will respond promptly to you with sincerity.